Exploring the in vivo and in vitro micro-environment of human gametes and embryos.
- Advances and Challenges in Ovarian Stimulation
- Andrology: Diagnostic and treatment options
- Basic Science In Female Infertility
- Cancer and Reproduction
- Controversial Topics in Embryology
- Educational Programs in ART
- Embryo Culture Systems and Outcome
- Embryology Laboratory : Quality Management and assessment
- Endometrial Receptivity: How to Predict and Achieve Implantation Success ?
- Epigenetics Infertility and Epigenetic Pattern In Oocyte and Embryo of Male
- Female and Male Fertility Preservation : Where are we ?
- For Better IVF Results
- From Oocyte to Child Health – Impact of Technology
- Future of ART
- ICSI and Beyond
- Impact of Cryopreservation Techniques in ART success
- In Vitro Maturation Techniques : Can we improve them ?
- Male Reproduction
- Management of Poor Responders and POI Patients
- Oocyte Markers as Predictors of Outcome
- Optimizing Cryopreservation Techniques :New advances
|1 - Dec - 2017||Registration Early Bird Deadline|
|1 - Jan - 2018||Abstract Deadline|
|15 - Jan - 2018||Poster and Publish only Deadline|
|20 - Feb - 2018||Registration Advance Deadline|
|17 - Jan - 2018||Reviewing committee’s decision|
|1 - Jan - 2018||Hotel Accommodation Deadline|
|21 - Feb - 2018||Onsite Registration|
Why should you attend?
Expert presentations and discussions on reproductive medicine
Earn CME and CE credits while at the meeting
Interact with colleagues, professionals and leaders in the field visiting the Middle East for the first time
Stay in touch with the most advanced practical methods of IVF
Learn from the experts with focused pre-congress courses, workshops & hands-on
Get hands on with the latest in medical innovations
Meet more than 2000 attendees in one place
- Gynecologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world. Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Lab directors, embryologists.
- Medical field researchers.
- Nurses, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
- University staff interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.