- Gynecologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world. Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Lab directors, embryologists.
- Medical field researchers.
- Nurses, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
- University staff interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
|1 - Dec - 16||Registration Early Bird Deadline|
|1 - Jan - 2017||Abstract Deadline|
|15 - Jan - 2017||Poster and Publish only Deadline|
|21 - Feb - 2017||Registration Advance Deadline|
|17 - Jan - 2017||Reviewing committee’s decision|
|1 - Jan - 17||Hotel Accommodation Deadline|
|22 - Feb - 17||Onsite Registration|
Why should you attend?
Expert presentations and discussions on reproductive medicine
Earn CME and CE credits while at the meeting
Interact with colleagues, professionals and leaders in the field visiting the Middle East for the first time
Stay in touch with the most advanced practical methods of IVF
Learn from the experts with focused pre-congress courses, workshops & hands-on
Get hands on with the latest in medical innovations
Meet more than 2000 attendees in one place
Translational research in ART: Basic Science to Improve Clinical Practice
"ART and Beyond"
- Groundbreaking research in ART
- An update to Reproductive Medicine
- ART debates
- ART Future Promises
- Ethical Consideration on New Laboratories Techniques
- Scientific Writing
- Pitfalls in Stimulation Protocols
- Molecular and Clinical Considerations of Fibroids and Endometriosis on ART