Exploring the in vivo and in vitro micro-environment of human gametes and embryos.
ART and beyond
- Basic science in female infertility.
- Advances and challenges in ovarian stimulation.
- Management of poor responders and POI patients.
- Endometrial receptivity: How to predict and achieve implantation success.
- Female and male fertility preservation where are we?
- Invitro maturation techniques; can we improve them.
- Future of ART.
- Controversial topics in embryology.
- Embryo culture systems and outcome.
- Embryo's lap: Quality management and assessment.
- Epigenetics infertility and epigenetic pattern in oocyte embryo of male.
- From oocyte to child health- impact oftechnology.
- Impact of cryo preservation techniques in ART success.
- Oocytes markers as predictors of outcome.
- Optimizing cryo preservation techniques: New advices.
Andrology Diagnostic and treatment options
|1 - Dec - 2017||Registration Early Bird Deadline|
|1 - Jan - 2018||Abstract Deadline|
|15 - Jan - 2018||Poster and Publish only Deadline|
|20 - Feb - 2018||Registration Advance Deadline|
|17 - Jan - 2018||Reviewing committee’s decision|
|1 - Jan - 2018||Hotel Accommodation Deadline|
|21 - Feb - 2018||Onsite Registration|
Why should you attend?
Expert presentations and discussions on reproductive medicine
Earn CME and CE credits while at the meeting
Interact with colleagues, professionals and leaders in the field visiting the Middle East for the first time
Stay in touch with the most advanced practical methods of IVF
Learn from the experts with focused pre-congress courses, workshops & hands-on
Get hands on with the latest in medical innovations
Meet more than 2000 attendees in one place
- Gynecologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world. Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Andrologists (residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- Lab directors, embryologists.
- Medical field researchers.
- Nurses, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
- University staff interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.